Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Assassins.

So lately I have been looking for something to inspire a new post. Today was the day that I found my inspiration. It is a little (not little at all actually) game called Assassins. It is played by high school seniors. The object of the game is to "kill" your target, by shooting them with a water gun. This game has brought out the competitive side in me, that I thought was nonexistent.

There are many different types of water guns.

Some of them are huge, and are almost bigger than I am.These water guns mean business. Their owners are not playing a silly game. They want to win, and will do anything for a victory.

If this type of water gun doesn't catch your eye... then maybe another one of these enormous ones will.
Some of these guns are so big that they require an instruction manual just to understand them.
After the big guns, are the not as intimidating ones. I will be carrying one of these, because it is big enough to make the perfect shot, and small enough to carry around.

After these ones, come the not so serious little squirt guns. They come in all different shapes and colors. Some of these water guns are only purchased because of their appearance, not because they are good water guns.

Here are a few of my favorites...






These tiny squirt guns are by far my favorite. They are much better than the giant water guns that can hold gallons of water. I would much rather carry these around, than the enormous ones.

I think that might be enough for now. Good luck everyone. The game officially starts... NOW!
-Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Nice display of Holi Pichkari as good as -

    http://www.indiangiftguru.com/91_400/subcategory/Holi/Holi-Pitchkari-Water-Guns/

    ReplyDelete