Monday, March 21, 2011

Nail Polish Colors (continued)

So tonight, like most nights, I was searching again for my mysterious nail polish color. I think I am officially becoming obsessive. I just want to find this color. Then I feel like everything else will fall into place. I found several pictures of my nail polish. I think I have found it, but I'm not completely sure. The only solution for this issue is... I'll have to buy each color that I find. I remember freshman year someone was telling me that there was also a neon green and a neon yellow nail polish that went along with the mysterious pink. So I searched for those colors, and found this... The only thing is, the picture is way too small to figure out who makes it. So I guess my search continues.
Then I found another color, and it looked very close to what I am looking for. I thought that I had found it (see below) But then when I looked online it came out in 2009. I was a freshman in 2007-08, so unless people were able to travel into the future to get this color I don't think it's "the one".
Then I discovered this wonderful collection of colors. First there is the pink... obviously.
Next there is the neon green, which I think I would enjoy wearing. I really like that one a lot. It would match my neon green backpack for school.
Then comes the neon yellow. I would also love to wear it, especially on a bright sunny summer day. I think this would glow perfectly in the sun.
Next, there is the bright orange. I am not really a fan of orange nail polish... bit with this one I could make an exception. This color sort of reminds me of Kraft Macaroni And Cheese (my favorite). Next is a pinkish salmon color. I kind of like it, but it doesn't really go along with my neon theme. And finally, there is the blue. I really like this one a lot. I would love to wear this one.
This is the last image, I swear. It is a picture of all of the colors, and their names. Which I find very helpful, because I will definitely be buying them. If you notice the image at the bottom, it shows what the polishes look like when they are painted on nails. I realize that none of these colors are my mysterious pink color. So I guess that means I have to keep looking. I might still have to search for my color, but I have all of these new ones to try.

If you have any ideas about the pink neon color that I am searching for please let me know. Thanks a bunch! Happy painting.
-Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Love all of these and especially the last three and LOVE this blog Rachel!!!

    ReplyDelete